Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Petrol Blue

Today I received some supplies I had ordered, including some very pretty beads. So happy when I opened the package. These beads look amazing !
I love petrol and realized when opening the package, that it actually looks great with the red and frosted beads. So many possibilities... can’t decide on which combination and which design...

In the meantime, I wanted to share these with you and include some work by other artists who were inspired by the same colors !


Reversible felted neckpiece in petrol blue with black polkadots by Karlita
Navy Mittens with Cotton Lace by LoveandKnit
Petrol Blue Baret 3-10 Years – Wool by oMARITo
what very big eyes you have... little red riding hood by matchstickgirl

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful to recieve supplies???
    Love the matching mosaic too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luscious colour combinations! Looking forward to seeing what you make with them.

    ReplyDelete